Now it's easy and free to get the best fixed interest rate on your Westpac home loan with Fix a Rate
Depending on your loan amount, structure and loan to value ratio (LVR) we can get discounts off the carded rates. (see Westpac carded rates chart - excludes Specials). FixaRate will negotiate on your behalf and advise you which is the best fixed rate for you and your family.
Fixed Rate Home Loan with an interest rate that is fixed for 6 months to
can protect you against rises in interest rates, you will always know exactly
how much your regular repayments
are, allowing you to budget
• If you who prefer a repayment amount that does not fluctuate.
• You need a disciplined repayment structure.
• You're unlikely to want to make large lump sum payments (no more than 20% of your minimum repayments per month) within the fixed rate term.
• You're unlikely to sell your home during the fixed rate term.
• You're on a fixed income.
• You understand that if you break the fixed rate or repay early - bank charges may apply.
Call us on 0800 ADVOCO (0800 238 626) or request a quote.
Westpac’s home loan lending criteria apply. An establishment charge may apply. A Low Equity Margin may apply. An additional fee or higher interest rate may apply to loans if the application is accepted but does not meet the standard lending criteria. Terms and conditions apply.The information on this page is presented subject to our legal page and any other terms and conditions that Westpac may impose from time to time. It is subject to change without notification.